From December 7 to 9, 2020 the E-Invoicing Exchange Summit Miami once again brings together experts, thought leaders and professionals in E-Invoicing, Purchase-to-Pay (P2P), E-Procurement, Supply Chain Finance and AR/AP.
- The Design and Next Steps Towards Global E-Invoicing Interoperability
- Strategies to Handle Real Time E-Invoicing Compliance
- Update on the US E-Invoicing Standardization
- Technology Trends in Advanced Analytics, Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Robotics
- Beyond Blockchain – the Future of Supply Chain Finance
- E-Invoicing as Leverage for a Digital Strategy: Global Best Practices from Korea, Australia, Europe, LATAM and USA
Plus valuable and informative pre-conference day (December 7, 2020)
- OpenPEPPOL Seminar
- Business Payments Coalition Meeting
The regular price for attending the two main conference days (December 8 and 9) is USD 2'190.
If you wish to add the Workshop on pre-conference day (December 7) the regular price is USD 2'890.
The Business Payment Coalition Meeting and the OpenPEPPOL Seminar (both on December 7) are free of charge for all participants of the E-Invoicing Exchange Summit Miami.
E-Invoicing Exchange Summit Zürich, September 28 to 30, 2020
E-Invoicing Exchange Summit Singapore, October 27 and 28, 2020
More information and registration www.exchange-summit.com